Terms and conditions
You agree to use 1st-executive.com only for lawful purposes. You must also use it in a way that doesn’t infringe the rights of or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of, this site by anyone else.
We update 1st-executive.com all the time. We can change or remove content at any time without notice.
Services and transactions
You can use 1st-executive.com to access online information and transactions, eg requesting a call with one of our consultants or reading blog content. These can be managed by 1st Executive and Volcanic only.
Linking to 1st-executive.com
We welcome and encourage other websites to link to 1st-executive.com; you must contact us for permission if you want to either:
- charge your website’s users to click on a link to any page on 1st-executive.com
- say your website is associated with or endorsed by 1st Executive Linking from 1st-executive.com. 1st-executive.com links to websites that are managed by other 3rd party agencies, service providers or other organisations. We don’t have any control over the content on these websites. We’re not responsible for:
- the protection of any information you give to these websites
- any loss or damage that may come from your use of these websites, or any other websites they link to
- you agree to release us from any claims or disputes that may come from using these websites.
You should read all terms and conditions, privacy policies and end user licences that relate to these websites before you use them.
Using 1st-executive.com content
All content on 1st-executive.com is subject to copyright protection. The 1st Executive logos and brand collateral is also subject to copyright protection, including any likeness' to the brand. If any content isn’t subject to 1st Executive copyright protection we’ll usually credit the author or copyright holder. You must not reproduce content published on 1st-executive.com unless a request has been made to 1st Executive and authorisation to use the content given by an authorised member of the company.
Contact us if you want to reproduce a piece of content but aren’t sure if it’s covered by copyright. We don’t give any guarantees, conditions or warranties about the accuracy or completeness of any content used by 3rd party websites, relating to 1st Executive. We’re not liable for any loss or damage that may come from your use of these products. The most up to date version of our content will always be on 1st-executive.com
While we make every effort to keep 1st-executive.com up to date, we don’t provide any guarantees, conditions or warranties that the information will be: current secure accurate complete free from bugs or viruses We don’t publish advice on 1st-executive.com. You should get professional or specialist advice before doing anything on the basis of the content. We’re not liable for any loss or damage that may come from using 1st-executive.com.
- any direct, indirect or consequential losses
- any loss or damage caused by civil wrongs (‘tort’, including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise
- the use of 1st-executive.com and any websites that are linked to or from it
- the inability to use 1st-executive.com and any websites that are linked to or from it
This applies if the loss or damage was foreseeable, arose in the normal course of things or you advised us that it might happen. This includes (but isn’t limited to) the loss of your:
- income or revenue
- salary, benefits or other payments
- profits or contracts
- anticipated savings
- goodwill or reputation
- tangible property
- intangible property, including loss, corruption or damage to data or any computer system
- wasted management or office time
We may still be liable for:
- death or personal injury arising from our negligence
- fraudulent misrepresentation
- any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law
Requests to remove content
You can ask for content to be removed from 1st-executive.com. We’ll only do this in certain cases, e.g. if it breaches copyright laws, contains sensitive personal data or material that may be considered obscene or defamatory. Contact us to ask for content to be removed. You’ll need to send us the web address (URL) of the content and explain why you think it should be removed. We’ll reply to let you know whether we’ll remove it. We remove content at our discretion in discussion with the department or agency responsible for it. You can still request information under the Freedom of Information Act and the Data Protection Act.
Information about you and your visits to 1st-executive.com
When using 1st-executive.com, you must not introduce viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or any other material that’s malicious or technologically harmful. You must not try to gain unauthorised access to 1st-executive.com, the server on which it’s stored or any server, computer or database connected to it. You must not attack 1st-executive.com in any way. This includes denial-of-service attacks. We’ll report any attacks or attempts to gain unauthorised access to 1st-executive.com to the relevant law enforcement authorities and share information about you with them.
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute you have which relates to these terms and conditions, or your use of 1st-executive.com (whether it be contractual or non-contractual), will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
There may be legal notices elsewhere on 1st-executive.com that relate to how you use the site. We’re not liable if we fail to comply with these terms and conditions because of circumstances beyond our reasonable control. We might decide not to exercise or enforce any right available to us under these terms and conditions. We can always decide to exercise or enforce that right at a later date. Doing this once won’t mean we automatically waive the right on any other occasion. If any of these terms and conditions are held to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal for any reason, the remaining terms and conditions will still apply. Changes to these terms and conditions Please check these terms and conditions regularly. We can update them at any time without notice. You’ll agree to any changes if you continue to use 1st-executive.com after the terms and conditions have been updated.