£550 - £600 per day
3 months ago
A major FTSE 100 bespoke manufacturing organisation are in the market for a senior interim Workday Performance & Talent Configuration Specialist. This is an initial 6-month contract based in Watford offering between £550-£600 per day.
- This position will be primarily focused on Performance & Talent but will be asked to help support and cover other activities on a flexible basis.
- Responsible for the data integrity, system security and maintenance, system modifications, system audits and recommendations for process changes in their area of specialism.
- This role should also encourage good practice, innovation and should provide recommendations to the COEs about new solutions and/or enhancements based on the needs and requirements of the organisation.
- The position will also be expected to have a knowledge of good practice in Workday, will build relationships with other Workday customers.
- Ensure user procedures and guides for the performance & talent cycles are fully up to date and reflect system functionality.
- Play a key role in the education and training of end users in preparation for the annual events so that the system functionality is used and governed appropriately.
- Provide excellent, customer focused support by reviewing and troubleshooting issues that arise during the year.
- Provide technical support to internal users.
- Resolve inquiries for help and perform root cause analysis to resolve problems as appropriate.
- Candidates must have a strong demonstrable knowledge of HR process within complex matrix organisations.
- It is essential that candidates have experience in implementing and configuring Workday solutions.
- Candidates must have considerable experience of performance management and talent processes again within complex matrix organisations.
- Candidates should be able to show a minimum of 3 years direct WorkDay experience.
- Technical project management experience is preferred
- Workday and ADP Payroll integration experience is preferred
CV's must be submitted to the client by the close of play today (06/06/19) so if this opportunity is of interest to you please apply now or contact Jamie Mackinlay at Jamie.email@example.com.