£450 - £550 per day
about 1 year ago
A major agricultural organisation has an urgent requirement for a Senior Interim Workday Business Analyst with a focus on compensation.
This is an initial interim contract offering between £450-£550 p/d for a candidate to be based in Bracknell
- Contribute to project deliverables including, requirements capture, functional design input and testing validation.
- Provide expert informed input to ensure that targeted functional design meets Workday best practice and existing requirements.
- Perform unit and quality assurance testing alongside 3rd party implementer.
- Provide operational and project support
- Act as the internal Workday advanced compensation subject matter expert during project phase and assist in disseminating knowledge into the business
- Conduct root cause analysis of problems and apply business knowledge and practical experience to recommend system and product enhancements
- Participate in the architecture and integration design discussions
- Ensure all designs meet company key control guidelines, and support compliance reviews and audits
- Clear and evident experience of rolling out Workday Advanced Compensation on a global scale
- Experienced in working as part of cross functional teams in multiple international sites
- Strong communication and customer facing skills, able to interact effectively with diverse groups of global stakeholders, both technical and business users
- Proven experience in eliciting and elaborating business requirements, drafting system design specifications, and developing technical solutions
- Ability to create training tools and presentations for non-technical Workday users.
- Degree level education in Information Systems or related technical discipline
There is significant time pressure associated with this role so if it is of interest please apply immediately or contact Jamie Mackinlay at Jamie.firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.