West London, London
£34000 - £36000 per annum + benefits
about 1 year ago
Warehouse Team Leader
Our client is a Major Global business, who are seeking an experience Warehouse Team Leader with experience of GMP and team management to work as part of their Supply Chain Department, managing 10 direct reports.
As a Warehouse Supervisor you will be driving the warehouse team to successful delivery off all daily tasks in accordance with the GMP standards and in line with established KPIs.
- Management of stock control and Warehouse staff including planning, team management, conflict resolution, escalation of issues and general communication
- Scheduling and ensuring timely completion of tasks
- Receipt/control and issuance of GMP and non-GMP materials.
- Manage stock control effectively
- Inspecting and sampling of raw materials to agreed schedule
- Ensuring performance of area housekeeping activities, including the prompt reporting of problems, shortages or equipment breakdowns.
- Performing periodic area and equipment temperature and over pressure checks, including equipment calibration checks in accordance with area requirements and procedures
- Actively engage in departmental continuous improvement activities, questioning current practices to actively promote and improve the area.
- Periodically helping to pick/pack/ship of GMP and non-GMP materials.
- Previous experience of leading a team as a Warehouse Supervisor
- Strong SAP/ERP experience.
- Strong experience of GMP practices
- Understanding of SOPs and CAPAs
- Demonstrated experience with Quality, Document Management, and Warehouse Management Systems and data analytics.
- Intermediate with Excel
- Strong focus on health and safety, productivity, and cost efficiencies
- In accordance with schedule, training and competence be responsible as the on-call warehouse representative as required.