£350 - £450 per day
about 1 year ago
The M.O.D have a requirement for a User Requirements and Capability Acceptance Manager to join the team at their site based in Corsham.
This is a fixed term contract set to run until June 2020.
In this role you will provide technical leadership and support on the strategy, design and execution of supply chain programme area and projects within it across the UK. You will work with stakeholders to deliver activities and projects which help deliver change and make progress towards objectives and targets, whilst also conveying robust, compelling and credible information to stakeholders to make the case for action.
- Knowledge and experience of User Requirements and Acceptance Management based on MoD's Knowledge in Defence (KiD) framework.
- Experience of providing requirements and acceptance support to MOD capability delivery programmes.
- An understanding of MOD Operational CIS.
- An understanding of cross-DLoD contribution to the delivery of capability.
- Interpreting, managing and delivering requirement and acceptance activity that is aligned with programme vision as reflected in KURs and across all DLoDs.
- Sound written / verbal communication and information management skills.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and operate effectively and efficiently in high tempo, dynamic environment.
- Ability to effectively communicate and influence stakeholders.
Please note candidates must hold currently valid SC Clearance to be considered for the role.
This is an urgent requirement, if you feel this role would be a good fit for you, apply immediately and feel free to contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.