£300 - £400 per day
3 months ago
A major FTSE 100 bespoke manufacturing organisation are recruiting for an experienced Treasury Analyst. This is an initial 6-month interim role offering between £300-£400 per day for a candidate to be based in Watford.
Your role will be to support the group's liquidity management through daily cash management process. Other key responsibilities will include, bank account management, systems administration, providing cover for the intra group netting processes, and supporting a busy pipeline of key treasury projects.
- Knowledge of daily cash process.
- Experience in the reporting of FX transactions to comply with the European Market Infrastructure Regulation.
- Ability to support the monthly intra group netting settlement cycle
- Candidates should show a minimum of 3-years corporate treasury experience.
- Banking operations experience is preferred
- Degree level education
If this role is of interest please apply immediately or contact Jamie Mackinlay at Jamie.email@example.com as there is significant time pressure associated with this role.