£300 - £350 per day
28 days ago
Job Title: Transition Project Analyst
Duration: 12 Months (partially work from home)
Rate: £300 - £350 p/d (inside IR35- Umbrella)
To support the Transformation Lead and Transition Project Managers to implement the Finance organisation in to the local (Plant) Finance teams, ensuring appropriate transition management, change management, business readiness and communications.
- Assist in role mapping as directed by Transformation Lead.
- Support in the preparation of robust transition plans for in scope sites.
- Support in developing transition supporting materials and templates.
- Support in monitoring progress of transitions ensuring all risks & issues identified are raised to transformation lead and transition project managers.
- Own and monitor the open action log.
- Support in recording and tracking open issues and risk logs.
- Assist in the preparation of status reporting and ad hoc materials for governance forums.
- Support in preparing change impact workshops and attending taking actions and minutes where required.
- Support site teams to complete change actions and support in monitoring progress of change action plans.
- Support the creation of SOPs (where not in existence) and ensuring are held in central repository.
- Support the development of a share point and information hub for Finance.
- Any other ad hoc duties as requested.
Qualifications/ knowledge/ experience (Technical/ professional knowledge and skills)
- A Level qualification
- University degree qualification / Finance qualification / Project qualification (Desirable)
- Experience of working in Finance or on Projects (Desirable)
- Microsoft Office experience (Outlook, Teams, Excel, Word and PPT)
- Microsoft project experience (Desirable)
- Ability to work collaboratively and provide appropriate challenge and insight
Personal skills and key competencies including JM behavioural competencies
- Strong communication skills (writing and verbal)
- High level of written, verbal and oral English language skills
- Good planning and organizational skills with ability to prioritise workload
- Strong analytical skills which will be rapidly interpret and to know how to explain and act with complex information
- To build positive working relationship and to have interactions with all levels of business stakeholders
- Good team working skills
- Propensity for continuous improvement and learning
- Results and delivery orientated; a change agent with personal impact and a sense of urgency
- Role model of the JM Values