City of London
£60000 - £70000 per annum
11 days ago
1st-Executive are mandated with a well-known UK banking client, specifically looking for a Third Party Supplier Manager to join on a long term, permanent basis. Interesting time to join the bank as they're going through a period of continued growth and acquisition. This is a rare opportunity to play a key role in embedding a newly formed third party management framework. We welcome applicants from other sectors outside of Financial Services, but applicants need to have strong SRM and Third Party Management / Controls and Governance experience.
Interviews to be arranged ASAP.
Paying £60,000 - £70,000 + bonus and benefits
1 - 2 days every couple weeks expected to be in the Manchester HQ + hybrid working model.
This role reports into the SLT team, which sits in the procurement an ops function. This role will be key in supporting the implementation of the banks third party risk management framework, embedding this activity. You will be responsible for developing and maintaining supplier oversight and management across the supplier base ensuring supplier related risks are identified, mitigated and reported. You will be expected to work closely with group functions that work directly with key suppliers to ensure suppliers meet SLA and other performance are measured, making sure that issues are reported on. The role will focus on embedding and maturing the Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) framework in line with regulatory expectations, so that the risk of supplier failure is mitigated, and a collaborative value for money approach is followed wherever possible.
We are specifically looking for exposure in the following areas;
- Experience working within Procurement / SRM, and / or Third Party Management is essential, preferably with experience in managing IT suppliers.
- Experience in banking or financial services, is desirable but not essential. Broad understanding of the regulatory environment and PRA, FCA and EBA requirements in relation to Third Party Risk Management desirable.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the proven ability to develop internal and external business relationships
- Ability to support, build and manage relationships across a wide stakeholder community
- Understanding of the complete supplier life cycle from Sourcing to Managing to Termination
- Process design / documentation, with a good attention to detail
- Identification and analysis of risks and issues
- Adept at analysing data and comfortable with presenting with executives in a matrix organisation