Third Party Risk Specialist's - £50 - £60k - London / Remote
£60000 - £80000 per annum
about 1 year ago
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Risk Manager to join the Third Party Risk team. Reporting into the Head of Third-Party Risk, the Outsourcing and Third Party Risk Manager will be responsible for ensuring and maintain a robust third party risk framework, designing and validating Third Party Risk Controls, maintaining the Outsourcing and Third-Party Risk Policy and ensuring compliance with regulatory and requirements.
Experience is needed in the PRA, FCA regs space.
What you'll be doing:
- Manage the annual review of the UK&I Group Outsourcing and Third-Party Risk Policy (GORP) collating feedback from all Business Units and key business functions.
- Work closely with SMEs such as Operational Resilience, Information Security and other adjacent risk areas and produce regular reporting and monitoring of outsourcing and third-party risks across the UK&I, tracking any gaps through to closure, challenging and escalating where necessary. .
- Conduct regular Third-Party due diligence/assurance activity.
- Provide support on various strategic outsourcing related projects involving all business units on topics such as material vendor exit planning/testing, and UK Third Party data processors governance and oversight. Run and/or attend outsourcing and third-party risk workshops to enhance the risk culture across the business and encourage the sharing of best practice.
- Lead the analysis of any new outsourcing / third party regulation and support audit or audit requests associated with outsourcing and third-party management.