£80000 - £100000 per annum
about 1 year ago
1st Executive are mandated with a global tier 1 banking client. Specifically looking for someone to take ownership on the TPRM programme across the bank. Working very closely with procurement and supplier management, you will create, manage and maintain the governance and controls framework along with leading continuous improvement initiatives.
- Owning the Third Party Risk Management programme including governance, process, technologies, reporting and interfaces with Risk Experts/Functions
- Supporting creation of a common view and language for all supplier risk related terminology across the organisation
- Providing all categories and business stakeholders with an approach focused on reducing touch points and increasing speed/cycle time reduction
- Establishing how changes to existing or proposed processes will impact the management of third-party risks
- Experience of strategically leading Third party risk/procurement functions including end to end processes, technology, governance, issues management, and leading regulatory response.
- Extensive experience of line managing risk or procurement teams