£400 - £500 per day
7 months ago
One of the world's largest and most innovative medical technology firms has an urgent requirement for an Interim Workday Functional Specialist.
This is a 10-week initial contract with the potential for extension offering up to £500 p/d and WFH.
- Workday Functional Specialist supporting the implementation of Workday Extend and vaccine management including test tracking
- Reporting into the Vaccine Management Project team, will be responsible for the Workday configuration, testing and cutover of the vaccine management solution.
- To build reporting and dashboard capabilities to support the vaccine management processes.
- Responsible for managing any system change requests and highlighting any risk and issues as a part of the implementation project.
- Provide excellent, customer focused support by reviewing and problem solving.
- To work with 3rd parties delivering the vaccine management solution, influencing their roadmaps and managing the day to day operational relationship
- Recommend new solutions and/or enhancements based on the needs and requirements of the organisation. The position will also be expected to have a knowledge of good practice in Workday, will build relationships with other Workday customers and will engage with Community when required.
- Ensure user procedures and guides are fully up to date and reflect system functionality. Play a key role in the education and training of end users so that the system functionality is used and governed appropriately.
- Provide technical support to internal users. Resolve inquiries for help and perform root cause analysis to resolve problems as appropriate.
- Perform data audits in their area of specialism to preserve the systems integrity and accuracy at all times. Escalate data issues and bad practice so that the team can proactively solve these issues.
Education: Degree qualified
Licenses/ Certifications: Workday advanced & Project Management (ideally)
Experience: 5+ years of Workday technical experience in HCM, Reporting and Extend
HRIS Systems, MS office,
Competences: Communication and influencing, manage multiple stakeholders, detailed orientated, customer focused
This is an urgent requirement so if it is of interest please apply immediately and contact Jamie.firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.