£400 - £445 per day
5 months ago
Temporary Workday Solutions Analyst £445pd (inside)
A great opportunity has arisen with my leading FMCG client to lead their Workday Configuration, key to the global, multi-year, HR Transformation programme.
You will have approximately 3 to 5 years of Workday technical experience, specifically with Workday configuration work, and end-to-end reporting.
This role is an initial 6-month contract, likely to extend, completely remote working (must be UK-based candidates) and is offering up to £445 per day, inside IR35, through Umbrella.
- Carry out Workday Configuration: Object Migration, Data Conversion and Workday Business Process Configuration
- Unit Testing
- Lead Deployment
- Provide support for UAT / Functional Testing, and warranty support
- Create new business processes in implementation tenants, and create Business Process and Exit Conditions
- Create Bulletin and Announcement Worklets and Dashboards
- Be involved with the design and prototyping phase of projects
- Carry out process design and implementation for project success
- Carry out extensive Custom Reporting.
- 3 to 5 years' Workday experience and 5 to 7 years' IT-specific experience
- Workday Recruitment and Onboarding experience, specific experience with HCM, Security, Compensation and Reporting
- Workday HR Configuration experience
- Strong experience with Custom Reporting and Workday Business Process creation and configuration
- Experience creating Business Process and Exit conditions
- Experience creating various types of Worklets
- Strong experience with dashboard creation
- Experience with design and prototyping phases
This is an urgent requirement, so if interested, please apply ASAP and any questions, please email email@example.com