£600 - £700 per day
4 months ago
One of the world's largest and most innovative sustainable technology organisations has an urgent requirement for an Interim Workday Implementation Consultant to support a major training program.
This is a 12-month contract offering £600-£700 p/d inside IR35 for a 12-month contract. Remote working.
As part of the Workday implementation, create a suite of training materials to support the implementation of Workday across the business including a training delivery plan and approach. Supporting the HR Excellence Change lead in planning and executing the change plan.
- Strong knowledge and experience in developing Workday training packages across a range of media.
- Excellent knowledge of external best practice in Workday training to support change and new technology.
- Previous experience of working in a Workday project environment.
- Experience in global Workday implementations
- Experience of leading HR process improvement activity and process design activity ideally within a global HR transformation
This is an urgent requirement so if it is of interest please apply immediately and contact Jamie.firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.