South East England, England
£350 - £500 per day
5 months ago
Interim Workday Consultant £500pd (Inside)
An exciting opportunity for an Interim Consultant with strong Workday experience to join a market-leading, FTSE 100 company, undergoing huge, company-wide transformation.
This company stands firmly at forefront of their field in the energy market, striving for differential thinking and entrepreneurial in seeking out new revenue streams, including partnerships with regions and cities on sustainable energy deals and significant investment in hydrogen and Electric Vehicle charging solutions. They are focused on driving sustainability, with long-term aims to become truly carbon neutral, moving away from traditional Oil and Gas production.
A 9-month role, offering up to £500 per day (inside IR35, through Umbrella), with a split approach to working from home and in their offices in the South East.
This role will support the development of Workday Human Capital Management and provides the opportunity to gain experience across a fast-paced and transforming technical landscape, spanning a large range of HR technology and processes.
- You will ensure excellence in service management through effective incident and problem management, and efficient resolution to agreed SLAs.
- Driving continuous improvement in solutions operation, through:
- Maintaining the solutions services catalogue and ensuring it is up to date.
- Configuring HR systems to meet a variety of business requirements, as well as ensuring best practice and regulations are adhered to.
- Ensure thorough testing of platform configuration
- Supporting system patch activity and ensuring SaaS releases do not affect technical platforms.
- Support Scrum Master in workshops and reporting.
- Identify areas for improvement and ensure technology is embraced business-wide, driving cost-efficiency
- Managing and engaging with stakeholders and peers by:
- Acting as point of contact for Solution Owners to ensure quality of backlog and accurate user stories
- Acting as Solution Expert, providing support and guidance to ensure stakeholders expectations are met.
- Support growth of team capability and upskilling team members.
- Strong experience in configuration of Workday domains across HCM, Compensation, and Benefits and Security.
- Experience using Workday's mass data tool
- Prior experience leading a Workday Domain area, including setting goals, guiding development and coaching.
- Previous experience within a large, global, complex organisation.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
- Proven ability to engage with stakeholders at all levels and across functions.
- An analytical and continuous improvement mindset.
This role is an urgent requirement - please apply ASAP