£350 - £450 per day
about 1 month ago
Temporary Workday Configuration Analyst - £450pd
Currently recruiting an exciting opportunity to be part of a huge HR Transformation Project on behalf of a FTSE listed, market-leading FMCG company. As interim Solution Analyst, you will play a crucial role in the configuration, testing and deployment of Workday.
This is an initial contract to the end of December, offering up to £450 per day (inside IR35, through Umbrella), based in London with significant flexibility around working from home.
You will be responsible for the Workday configuration, Unit Testing, Deployment, providing support on UAT and Functional Testing, as well was supporting on Warranty, particularly across Workday HCM, Security, Compensation and Reporting modules.
You will carry out custom reporting and dashboard creation, as well as creating new business processes and notifications in implementation tenants.
- At least 5 years' IT experience and 3 years' Workday experience.
- Strong exposure to Workday Recruitment and Onboarding modules.
- Strong Workday configuration knowledge.
- Experience with Custom reporting and dashboard creation.
- Previous experience within a large, global organisation.
- Confident liaising with stakeholders at all levels.
If interested, please apply ASAP to this urgent requirement. Any questions, please reach out to email@example.com.