£500 - £550 per day
about 1 month ago
One of the World's largest and most innovative biomedical organizations has an urgent requirement for an Interim Workday Absence and Time Tracking Analyst
This will be a contract running through until the end of the year offering up to £550 p/d outside IR35 with remote working.
This role will form part of a global team to enhance the current Workday capabilities, specifically around Workday Absence and Workday Time Tracking, with a particular focus on EMEA countries.
The Workday Absence and Time Tracking Analyst will focus on ensuring well-documented business requirements are gathered and updated and ensuring all required project documentation is maintained.
- Serve as the lead BA for Workday Absence and Time Tracking.
- Lead and participate in workshops to understand and document:
* Business processes,
* Test Scripts,
* Training documentation & development requirements
* Integration requirements and processes
- Experience of Workday Absence Management
- Experience of acting in a BA capacity
- Expertise in one or more modules, including the ability to complete functional configuration.
- Experience with Workday HCM, and Workday Time & Absence required
- Workday Time & Absence certification helpful
- Experience supporting a global organization.
- Able to effectively manage changing and conflicting priorities
- Experience creating Excel data for Workday EIB's required
This is an extremely urgent requirement so if it is of interest please give apply immediately and contact Jamie.email@example.com to find out more.