£585 - £685 per day
25 days ago
Temporary Trading Solutions Architect - £685pd
I'm currently recruiting an exciting opportunity to join a world-leading Oil & Gas company, to re-architect and design their Energy Trading platform as an Interim Solutions Architect.
This is an initial role to the end of December, with strong scope for extension, offering up to £685 per day (inside IR35, through Umbrella), with a blended approach to working from home and in London.
You will collaborate with SMEs and BAs to re-architect and design my FTSE 100 client's next-generation energy trading platform, in line with business and technology requirements. This will require in-depth requirements gathering, analysis and design across functions and domains, as well as providing thought leadership and advising delivery and design.
You will work closely with cross-functional stakeholders up to a senior level to manage expectations, influence, and handle business change.
- 10 years' relevant technical experience and 5 years; energy trading experience.
- Strong Architecture ability across data modelling, data migration, reconciliation, design, implementation, integration, and DevOps.
- Strong functional understanding of energy trading.
- Strong understanding and utilisation of both Agile and Waterfall.
- Familiar with Microservices architecture and AWS.
If interested, please apply ASAP and any questions, please email email@example.com