£400 - £500 per day
4 months ago
One of the worlds largest and most innovative sustainable technology firms has an urgent requirement for an Interim Technical Project Leader.
This is a 8-month interim contract offering up to £500 p/d inside IR35 with remote working.
- Responsible for Technical project execution within Procured Finished Goods.
- Supporting Operations through direct raw material or intermediate material root cause, remediation, improvements and development, including management of enforced technical changes with suppliers.
- Supporting Operations through manufacturing process root cause, remediation, improvements and development.
- Driving a reduction of cost of goods via reduction in Material Usage, Purchase Price, Labour and Overhead cost.
- Deputise for Senior Manufacturing Project Leader
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Science/related field or a minimum of 5 years' experience in a technical role.
- Advanced Project Management skills. Understanding of project scheduling, reporting tools inclusive of risk registers and ability to create project plans for large complex projects requiring significant cross-functional team effort.
- Able to lead multiple projects with limited supervision.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a high volume industry, ideally with medical device experience
Change management and design control experience
- Experience operating in an BSI/FDA regulated industry is preferred.
This is an urgent requirement so if it is of interest, please apply ASAP and contact Jamie.email@example.com to find out more.