£150 - £200 per day
7 months ago
One of the world's most recognizable FMCG Organizations has an urgent requirement for an interim Customer Operations Support Specialist.
This is an initial 4-month contract offering around £200 p/d Umbrella, inside IR 35.
The Customer Operations Support will support the team of Customer Operations Leads, who are the front line Supply Chain representatives, managing the day-to-day Supply Chain & customer fulfilment process into our valued customers. This involves the execution of tasks involving logistics, compliance to trading terms & demand management across all of our channels, including major grocers, convenience, wholesale & the on trade. This role will collaborate internally with the Commerical teams; being sat in the Cross functional selling teams & within the working day cycle. These end-to-end processes from order capture to fulfilment include both delivery through others & self.
The Customer Operations Support will assist the Customer Operations Leads in partnering the On Trade & Off Trade National Account Controllers & National Account Managers as well as Demand Planning, Logistics, Customer Service and numerous other stakeholders.
- Significant CPG/FMCG supply chain experience
- Exceptional ability to build and maintain genuine relationships
- Holistic skill set across all Global Supply Chain & Procurement pillars as well as a track record of leading process improvements
- High expertise in dealing with ambiguity, complexity and working within a fast-paced, entrepreneurial and matrixed environment
- Demonstrated brilliant execution to impeccably high standards
- Deep personal accountability for great performance
- Strong end to end supply chain FMCG understanding, alongside high levels of numerical acumen and attention to detail
- Experience of working with diverse teams indirectly
- Experience in governance, brand change, manufacturing, logistics and planning preferrable
- 2 -3 years of CPG/FMCG experience
- Degree level qualification
This is an urgent requirement so if it is of interest please apply immediately and contact email@example.com to find out more.