South West England, England
Up to £385 per annum
6 months ago
Temporary Supply Chain Officer - £385 (inside) DV CLEARED
Currently Recruiting an Interim Supply Chain Officer, on behalf of my esteemed client, to manage and provide governance over license renewals and mitigate risk.
This role is a 10 month contract, based in South West England, with flexibility around working from home and paying up to £385 per day (inside IR35).
To qualify for this role, you must hold current, valid DV clearance.
- Review license renewal request forms and conduct due diligence and assurance on the analysis, to assess requirement and value for money.
- Raise concerns and queries with technical leads where technical understanding is lacking, ensuring all renewals contain required levels of information and evidence
- Proactively manage and track renewals, capturing progress and actions through weekly reviews
- Generate and issuing minutes, maintain trackers and hold oversight of the renewals page for record keeping
- Coordinate and liaise with contractor renewals staff and other key stakeholders to maintain a high level of situational awareness in terms of potential issues and risk
- Actively collaborate to conduct monthly cost reviews for license renewals
- Work with the Software Management team to manage procurement matters related to License Agreement and ensure procurements and renewals are made in a timely manner
- ITIL Foundation or similar
- Configuration Management and IT Operations related qualifications desireable
- Service level management and Change implementation planning and management experience
- Configuration management experience
- Asset management experience
- DV Clearance
This role is urgent, so if interested, please apply asap, or call Claire on 01483213310 / email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss.