£200 - £280 per day
5 months ago
A world-famous pharmaceutical organisation is seeking an interim Sr. HR Benefits Specialist.
12-month contract - £280 p/d inside IR35
Looking for an Employee Benefits Specialist with global/ international benefits experience. Current person looks after 27 countries inc Europe.
Essential Duties and Job Functions
As a Sr. Benefits Specialist at, you will:
- Work with and report to the Associate Director, International Benefits.
- Represent the Benefits team as subject matter expert in EMEA benefits programs (e.g. health, retirement, time off, leave of absence, income protection, EAP, wellbeing programs, etc.).
- Support annual processes such as renewals and annual enrolments.
- Partner with other members of the Benefits team on international and global benefit projects from design to implementation including, but not limited to, acquisition integration and country expansion.
Core Knowledge & Skills
- Experience in international benefits.
- Demonstrates an understanding of employment and labour laws and regulations related to benefits design and administration.
This is an extremely urgent requirement so if it is of interest please apply immediately and contact Jamie.email@example.com to find out more.