South East England, England
£400 - £450 per day
14 days ago
Temporary Software Developer - Salesforce £450pd
My client, A FTSE 100 market-leader, is currently recruiting an Interim Senior Software Developer in Integration Services. This role is at the centre of the company's huge corporate change programme to completely reinvent themselves, with a massive drive on sustainability and long-term aims to become truly carbon neutral, moving away from traditional Oil and Gas production.
This company stands firmly at forefront of their field in the energy market, striving for differential thinking and entrepreneurial in seeking out new revenue streams, including partnerships with regions and cities on sustainable energy deals and significant investment in hydrogen and Electric Vehicle charging solutions.
This role is in response to my client's initiative to move to a new integration and hosting solution in the Cloud. The is a 6-month contract, paying up to £450 per day (inside IR35, through Umbrella), with flexible working and a main office in the South East.
- Utilise your strong development ability to ensure the successful migration to and implementation of the replacement platform
- Collaborate to draw together technical ideas from stakeholders to agree an architecture solution
- Ensure compliance with relevant frameworks and methodologies
- Hold ownership of any issues, working closely with peers to resolve roadblocks
- Support existing portal and core services, and develop key integration components
- Implement tools and lead planning for the migration through to production
- Act as development advisor to the Management Team and senior stakeholders, providing meaningful insight and advice
- Demonstrable experience as a Senior Developer with minimum 5 years' of Salesforce experience, Salesforce coding experience, as well as experience for Salesforce configuration items
- Salesforce Platform I and II or Legacy Salesforce Developer Certification
- Strong, demonstrable leadership ability
- 2-3 years' experience in Git, Versioning, CI/CD Pipeline
- Ideally you will have a Salesforce Administrator Certification
This is an urgent requirement, so if interested, please apply ASAP and any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01483213310.