£200 - £250 per annum
24 days ago
Interim Social Media Specialist - £250pd
My client, a FTSE 100 company, driving a corporate-wide strategy to completely reinvent themselves in terms of sustainability and true carbon neutrality, are currently recruiting an exciting opportunity for an experienced Social Media Specialist to play an integral role in maintaining their busy social media channels.
This Oil and Gas organisation are firmly at the forefront of the energy market, striving for differential thinking and entrepreneurial in seeking out new revenue streams, including partnerships with cities on sustainable energy deals and significant investment into sustainable energy solutions.
This role is a 12-month contract, with scope for extension, paying up to £250 per day (inside IR35, through Umbrella). The role offers flexible working from home and in their offices in London.
You will join a busy group Social Media Team as an Interim Social Media Specialist, supporting the day-to-day management of my client's social media channels and tools.
You will create and publish engaging content in line with the business' aims and values, monitoring their various channels and striving to interact and engage effectively with their communities.
- Prior experience managing social media channels, ideally for a large, global organisation.
- The confidence and gravitas to directly speak to this global, FTSE client's audience, through community management.
- A strong knowledge of a range of social media platforms and aware how to successfully leverage these for the creation and delivery of successful social media campaigns.
- Strong publishing mindset and the ability to produce incredibly high-quality work.
- Excellent online writing and editing skills and the ability to make long-form material attention-grabbing.
- Strong skills in analytics tools to provide meaningful insights.
- Confident liaising with stakeholders up to a senior level.
- Good skills of Project Management.
This is an urgent requirement, so if interested, please apply asap and any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org