East of England, England
£400 - £500 per week
about 1 month ago
Temporary Service Redesign Lead - £500 (inside)
I'm recruiting an Interim Service Redesign Lead, with significant experience previously redesigning services within the public sector to join a dynamic and transforming Local Authority.
This role is an initial 3-month contract, with strong scope for extension, based in the East of England, paying up to £500 per day (inside IR35, through Umbrella).
- You will hold complete responsibility for revising a large range of services across front, middle, and back office, driving continuous improvement, and streamlining of processes.
- You will re-engineer processes in place to ensure they are effective and providing the most value for money.
- You will gather, analyse and present comprehensive data in a meaningful way to inform decision making.
- In addition, you will devise and plan required Change Management, successfully embedding any change.
- Previous, strong experience within a Local Authority, successfully redesigning services and implementing the change.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to liaise with stakeholders at all levels of the business.
This is an urgent requirement, so please apply immediately if interested, and any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org