£750 - £1006 per day
15 days ago
Temporary Senior Transformation Programme Manager - £1000pd
I'm currently recruiting an exciting and unmatched opportunity to play a crucial role in my FTSE 100 FMCG client's corporate-wide transformation programme, as a Senior Programme Manager.
This role will be responsible for overseeing and managing the successful delivery of a range of key, global transformation projects to be implemented in 2022, aiming to drive efficiency, improve user experience and support their sustainability aims.
This role is a 12-month contract, offering up to £1006 per day (inside IR35, through Umbrella), with flexible working from home and in London.
- Oversee and monitor the 2022 transformation roadmap for the delivery of numerous, large transformation projects, to drive growth and competitive advantage. Ensure timelines and cost expectations are met.
- Effectively partner with internal and external stakeholders at all levels within a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment, leading teams to ensure they meet development and outcome targets.
- Drive cross-functional discussions with end clients.
- Ensure project and programme governance, as well as ensuring resources and pipelines are managed.
- Communicate progress at all levels of the organisation.
- At least 15 years' experience in senior program / project management within a Shared Service or FMCG environment.
- Experience across functions including O2C, P2P, R2R, FP&A, Treasury, and HRO.
- Global experience.
- Experience with large, complex, Transformation or Change Programmes.
- Experience setting up and leading successful teams.
- Strong skills of stakeholder management at all levels of an organisation.
This is an urgent requirement - if interested, please apply ASAP and get in contact with Ajay via firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss.