£850 - £1085 per day
7 months ago
Temporary Senior Salesforce Development Manager £1085pd
Currently recruiting an excellent opportunity for an Interim Senior Application Development Manager to join a world-leading, FTSE listed FMCG company, and play an integral role in the global delivery of their commercial business solutions.
This role is an initial 3-6 month contract, offering up to £1085 per day (Umbrella, inside IR35), currently 100% working from home, with some travel to the London Offices in early 2022.
There is strong potential for this opportunity to transition to a permanent position for the right-fit candidate.
This is a senior leadership level role, sitting within the commercial customer space and responsible for the strategy, ownership and end-to-end delivery of solutions to support the commercial business globally.
You will oversee a team of c.40 technical and non-technical heads on the successful delivery of solutions on time and to budget. You will work with regional business stakeholders up to a senior level to understand and manage expectations, deal with escalations and resolve any delivery issues.
This role's core focus will be Salesforce within the commercial customer space, i.e. Salesforce Execution and Enablement.
- Experience of working with global solutions and applications, within a global delivery environment.
- Excellent Salesforce Enablement and Execution experience, with an appreciation for the technology, its deployment and knowledge of the commercial customer space.
- Previous experience successfully managing large-scale, high-budget, global Change projects.
- Strong, specific experience in Application Development / Engineering.
- Excellent ability to confidently liaise with stakeholders up to Senior Leadership, to effectively understand requirements and manage expectations.
- Outstanding leadership and influencing skills.
- Ideally, prior experience within FMCG or Retail industry environments.
- Advantageous would be some experience working with customer portals and in-store image recognition.
This is an urgent requirement - if interested, please apply ASAP and any questions, please email email@example.com