South East England, England
Up to £517 per day
4 months ago
Temporary Senior Legal Counsel - £520 per day
Currently recruiting an exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Legal Counsel to join a leading electronics company, to provide a pro-active, customer-focused legal service.
This role is a 12-month contract, based in the South-East, paying up to £517 per day.
Provide general or area specific legal advice, legally advise business management and manage legal projects.
- Key point of contact for relevant business
- Advise on a wide range of legal commercial matters, including reviewing contracts, advertising and promotions, competition law, privacy and disputes
- Focus on public sector contracting
- Ensure consistency of legal services
- Monitor the organization's approach to risks
- Deliver training activities on legal topics to ensure employee awareness.
- Education to degree level, and qualified solicitor or barrister
- Minimum 1 year PQE, preference for more senior candidates
- In-house experience
- Strategic thinker who can focus on providing added value
- Able to work autonomously and keen to develop clients within the businesses, but also willing to work with the other lawyers in meeting the demands on the Legal Department.
This is an urgent requirement, so if interested, please apply ASAP and any questions, call Claire on 01483213310 / email email@example.com