£450 - £520 per day
3 months ago
Temporary Senior Lead Business Analyst
A major commercial bank has an urgent requirement for a Temporary Senior Lead Business Analyst.
This is a 6-month contract initially offers up to £520 p/d (Umbrella, Inside IR35), with hybrid working between WFH and London office.
You need lead business analysis activity through a team of business analysts on a significant programme of high complexity, or across a change portfolio for a business area. Drives the quality and delivery of business analysis to ensure the right solutions are developed to meet business needs.
- Leads, designs and facilitates business engagements to establish scope, business needs, project objectives, outcomes and business processes up to and including Executive level.
- Leads the definition and delivery of a schedule of workshops to support the analysis and design process ensuring acceptance and buy in from key business stakeholders.
- Leads the design and sign off process to ensure the design of all solutions across the portfolio meet the business requirements, deliver the defined benefits and, where appropriate, contribute to the development of the business strategy.
- Engages with a diverse group of stakeholders to influence the solution design to meet business goals, strategy requirements, resolving conflicting requirements as appropriate, typically up to and including executive level, and contributes to testing and implementation approach.
- Ensures that the design of all solutions meet the business requirements, delivers the defined benefits, contributes to the delivery of the business strategy and drives quality in all BA activities.
- Continuously evaluates, programme/ projects for business analysis, financial and people risk and regulatory compliance and takes appropriate steps to mitigate.
- Demonstrable experience in PEGA Workflow and business integration preferential.
- Good understanding of Commercial Banking Delivery and in particular across Markets Delivery
- Significant knowledge of business processes and business requirements methodologies
- Ability to influence the business to show how proposed solutions will deliver benefits and solve problems identified
- Working experience of project and analysis techniques and supporting tools for requirements definition and documentation
- Excellent communication and presentation skills as well as ability to manage competing stakeholders.
This is an urgent requirement; if interested, please apply asap and any questions, email email@example.com