Temporary Senior Java Developer £680pd
£600 - £680 per day
over 1 year ago
Temporary Senior Java Developer £680pd (inside)
My client, a FTSE 100 Oil & Gas company, currently undergoing huge corporate transformation and sitting at the forefront of their field for sustainability, is recruiting a fantastic opportunity for an Interim Senior Java Developer to join a high-performance team overcoming key business challenges and drive continuous improvement.
You will drive operational value, working with a variety of solutions across advanced optimisation, machine learning and simulation learning.
This role offers up to £680 per day (inside IR35, through Umbrella), for a 6-month contract with flexible working from home and in London.
- Work closely with Senior peers to optimise Logistics Operations and Portfolios.
- Maintain a strong knowledge of optimisation algorithms within the wider business context.
- This role will have a strong focus on writing code and ensuring best practice is followed for Design, Build and Test.
- Maintain documentation to a high quality, ensuring auditability and knowledge sharing.
- Collaborate to develop the current technology platform and the long-term optimisation strategy.
- Strong experience / skills required for desktop Java (eg. JavaFX/Swing) rich client and feed integration.
- Previous experience working within a complex, matrix environment at a global scale.
- Excellent Java knowledge, including Java 8, GIT, Maven, Jenkins and Desktop Java.
- Ability to engage across complex stakeholder landscape to understand business requirements and clearly communicate models and ideas.
This is an incredibly urgent requirement, so if interested, please apply asap - any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org