£60 - £65 per hour
2 months ago
One of the world's largest and most innovative sustainable technology companies has an urgent requirement for an Interim Senior FP&A Analyst.
This is an initial 3-month interim contract offering up to £65 p/h inside IR35 for a candidate to split their time between Royston and home working.
Job Family: Finance
We are recruiting a Senior FP&A Analyst to join our business within the ENR Sector.
Reporting into the Global FP&A Manager, you will be integral to driving improvements in financial planning, reporting and analysis to a standard consistent with the global finance vision to be a leading top quartile finance function.
You will also prepare management reports, bespoke analysis and presentations for the MD and FD.
This is a "hands-on" role with an opportunity make a significant impact to reporting and planning processes, get involved in business change projects, and have exposure to senior management.
- Support monthly management reporting. Run reports from Essbase, consolidate results and prepare reports, presentations and analysis including flash, working day 6 report and monthly reviews with sector.
- Review, understand and challenge Business Unit monthly reporting.
- Review, understand and challenge 3 month and FY forecasts and support improved integration between the S&OP and financial forecasting process.
- Contribute to budgeting and strategic planning processes, designing templates, consolidating data and developing reports.
- Drive improvements in reporting, through simplification / development of standardised reports and automation of production.
- Support Systems improvements projects through data mapping, data cleansing, testing and report building, focusing on core FP&A processes
- Support the delivery of improved financial performance of the business through the provision of timely, accurate and relevant financial information and analysis.
- Support business change programmes including new sustainability reporting requirements. Assist in establishing new reporting process, providing training and guidance to finance and non-finance colleagues.
- Experience of leading financial planning processes - knows what good looks like.
- A Professional Accounting qualification along with significant post qualification experience
- Able to provide insight to the business operations from a strategic and operational viewpoint
- A good communicator with high level of numeracy, working with systems and data.
- High level of experience using financial planning and consolidation systems, such as Hyperion, TM1, Oracle PBCS or Anaplan.
- Expert Excel and PowerPoint skills
- An ability to provide innovative solutions to problems
- Experience of working in large multinational business and within Manufacturing industry would be advantageous
This is an urgent requirement - if interested, please apply ASAP and any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org