£20 - £30 per hour
11 days ago
Interim Senior Brand Manager with one of the most loved brands in the UK & Ireland.
3-month contract based in Surrey offering between £20-£30 p/h home working avalible
As Senior Brand Manager, you will have high level of ownership & autonomy across the full marketing mix, leading projects and initiatives to super serve and engage with Consumers & Shoppers.
You will have the opportunity to work in a multifunctional environment and interacting on a regular basis with Global and Regional team and as well as with different departments of the organization including Customer Team, R&D, Supply chain and external agencies.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage multiple projects following effective processes and within timelines including high-profile innovation/renovation/packaging & portfolio programs embedding Sustainability and Design to Value principles
● Understand & translate category, consumer & shopper insights to identify issues and opportunities for new Innovation spaces.
- An exceptional performer, with consistent experience in FMCG, preferably in marketing or sales
● Ideally a degree in business or marketing-related subjects
● Strong numerical and verbal reasoning ability
● Ideally worked at an EMEA / Regional level
● Previous experience of lead new Innovation launches
● Strong presentation skills and ability to communicate clearly in English
● Strong project management skills and capabilities to efficiently operate within multi-functional teams (including external agencies)
● Demonstrated ability to manage & influence stakeholders across the business at different levels of the organization
● A proven track record of making things happen and delivering business results in current / previous roles
● A strong desire to be accountable and to exceed expectations
● Resilient and able to work under pressure with competing priorities
● Winning attitude to identify and unlock incremental growth opportunities with agility
● Positive approach and outstanding interpersonal and collaborative skills to make the office a great place to work.
This is an extremely urgent requierment please apply immediatly and contact firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.