£25 - £33 per hour
2 months ago
Interim Senior Brand Manager with one of the most loved brands in the UK & Ireland.
6 month contract based in Surrey offering between £25-£33 p.h to be based in Reigate
As Senior Brand Manager, you will have high level of ownership & autonomy across innovation plans, leading projects and initiatives to super serve and engage with Consumers & Shoppers and win with Customer. You will have the opportunity to work in a multifunctional environment and interacting on a regular basis with Global, Regional & country teams and as well as with different departments of the organization including Customer Team, R&D, Supply chain and external agencies.
- Manage multiple projects following effective processes and within timelines including high-profile innovation/renovation/digital & portfolio programs embedding Sustainability and Design to Value principles
- Understand & translate category, consumer & shopper insights to identify issues and opportunities for the brand.
- An exceptional performer, with consistent experience in FMCG, marketing.
- Ideally a degree in business or marketing-related subjects (not must)
- Strong numerical and verbal reasoning ability, an analytical thinker.
- Ideally worked at an EMEA / Regional/Global level
- Previous experience of leading new Innovation launches
- Strong presentation skills and ability to communicate clearly in English
- Strong project management skills and capabilities to efficiently operate within multi-functional teams (including external agencies)
- Demonstrated ability to manage & influence stakeholders across the business at different levels of the organization
This is an extremely urgent requirement please apply immediately and contact firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.