£300 - £390 per day
26 days ago
Interim SAP PLM Expert - £390 (inside)
Currently recruiting an exciting opportunity for an expert in SAP PLM to join a rapidly transforming FMCG company, to support their crucial SAP PLM project in Packaging and Global Sustainability.
This role will be integral to ensuring accuracy and completeness of the data held in SAP PLM, allowing my client to make informed business decisions, and preventing any errors which could result in financial loss.
This is an initial 9-month contract, with strong scope for extension, paying up to £390 per day (inside IR35, through Umbrella), based entirely remotely, with the option to visit offices in London once restrictions ease.
You will collaborate across a range of Business Units (e.g. Procurement and Technology) and identify relevant information sources in the Business, to quickly and efficiently ensure all packaging data held in SAP PLM is complete and correct.
You will enter and review this data across c.1k SKUs, spanning 17 various fields, such as weight and dimension.
You will drive the move from a disjointed set of data to a streamlined and sleek source of information gathered from the business network.
You will need to be comfortable with SAP PLM and Excel to conduct analysis as needed.
- 3-5 years' experience in data management.
- Prior experience within a similar role, with strong SAP PLM expertise.
- The ability to comfortably engage with stakeholders across functions and up to a senior level.
- Detail-driven, and an analytical and continuous improvement mindset.
- Excellent understanding of SAP, IT Systems and Excel
- Advantageous: Some packaging experience previously.
- Based in the UK.
If interested, please apply ASAP. Any questions, please email email@example.com.