South East England, England
£400 - £500 per day
5 months ago
Interim Salesforce Developer £500pd (Inside)
A fantastic opportunity for an Interim Developer with excellent Salesforce experience has arisen with a market-leading, FTSE 100 company, undergoing huge, company-wide transformation.
This company stands firmly at forefront of their field in the energy market, striving for differential thinking and entrepreneurial in seeking out new revenue streams, including partnerships with regions and cities on sustainable energy deals and significant investment in hydrogen and Electric Vehicle charging solutions. They are focused on driving sustainability, with long-term aims to become truly carbon neutral, moving away from traditional Oil and Gas production.
This is a 6-month opportunity, offering up to £500 per day (inside IR35, through Umbrella), with a split approach to working from home and in their offices in the South East.
This role will sit within a team providing custom-built software to support customers, stakeholders and users, driving my client to lead in the Digital space.
- You will lead full-lifecycle Salesforce software development through, to deployment and Production.
- You will focus on problem-solving for customers both internally and externally.
- Function effectively within a truly Agile environment, driving Continuous Improvement and Delivery.
- Ensure adherence to engineerign practives, protocols, standards and reviews.
- Keep abreast of emerging technology, identifying and advocating for the implementation of new concepts.
- Own the Salesforce Software Product, as part of a driven Dev/Ops team.
- Salesforce Platform I and II or Legacy Salesforce Developer Certification.
- 5+ years of hands-on Salesforce experience, including writing code for Trigger, Control org, Batch Job, and Lightening components.
- Salesforce experience of configuration items.
- Strong Team leadership experience.
- 2+ years' Git, Versioning, CI/CD Pipeline.
- Excellent API design and development experience.
- The ability to embrace Change and Agility.
- Advantageous: a Salesforce Administrator Certification.
This role is an urgent requirement - please apply ASAP and any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org