South East England, England
£20 - £24 per hour
11 months ago
Interim Response Analyst - £24ph
I'm currently recruiting an exciting opportunity for an experienced Response Analyst to be part of a high-performing intelligence and information team, for my FTSE 100 Energy client.
This market-leader is currently going through massive corporate change in terms of sustainability, with aims to become carbon neutral by 2050 and eventually move completely away from traditional oil and gas. This role offers the chance to gain response and intelligence experience within a global, fast-changing, matrix environment.
This is an initial 4-month contract, with scope for extension, paying up to £24 per hour (inside IR35, through Umbrella) and is based in South-East England. It is a 24/7 role, working on a 12-hour, 4-shift rotation.
As a Response Analyst for a global energy company, you will monitor and report on world events and hold an absolutely crucial role in decision-making and the company's response.
You will identify potential incidents, looking over and above major media networks to gain advance warning. You will utilise social media and a range of tools and platforms to ensure you are the first to be aware of and make critical assessments on any events.
You will ensure the safety of staff and travelling staff during emergencies, and make senior figures aware of important developments at any time of day or night where required.
- Experience assessing intelligence sources to gain insight on the immediate impact to an organisation, with a strong ability to analyse and interpret a range of data sources.
- A broad knowledge of global affairs and awareness of any impacts to Energy.
- Adept at picking up technical platforms and systems.
- Ability to work under pressure during critical response situations, adaptable to changing requirements and circumstances.
- Driven, with the ability to be agile, proactive and effectively convey information.
This role is an urgent requirement, so if interested, please apply asap - any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org