South East England, England
£20 - £24 per hour
8 months ago
Temporary Response Analyst £24ph
A great opportunity for a Response Analyst to join a dynamic team, as part of a global, FTSE 100 Energy organisation, and gain response, intelligence, and analytical experience within difficult and challenging environments.
This client is at the forefront of their field in terms of sustainability, with aims to become carbon neutral by 2050 and significant investment going into sustainable energy and technology to support.
This is an initial 3-month contract, offering up to £24 per hour (umbrella, Inside IR35). It is a 24/7 role, working on a 12-hour, 4-shift rotation, based in South-East England.
You will be a key part of my client's intelligence and information team, responsible for monitoring and reporting on world events and influencing my client's incident response.
- Search for potential threats or incidents in relation to people, assets or reputation.
- Review information above and beyond mainstream media, to gain advance warning.
- Work across social media, online tools, and software platforms, to ensure you are the first to assess news.
- Supporting the safety of staff and business travellers, making contact with them during emergencies, and ensuring senior stakeholders are aware.
- Carry out management of data systems and the database, as well as maintaining the company's travel safety site.
- Strong ability to assess tactical intelligence sources and their impact.
- Strong skills of data interpretation, analysis, and utilisation.
- Breadth of knowledge across global geopolitical affairs.
- Adept at understanding and utilising technical systems.
- Adaptable to fast-changing needs.
- The ability to engage and communicate effectively with all levels of an organisation.
- Advantageous would be previous experience within a similar operations room or research facility, as well as prior experience with analytical tools.
If interested, please apply immediately and any questions, please email email@example.com