South East England, England
£150 - £192.50 per day
12 months ago
Interim Response Analyst - £192pd
Currently recruiting a great opportunity for an experienced Response Analyst to be part of a high-performing intelligence and information team, for my FTSE 100 Energy client.
This role offers the chance to gain response and intelligence experience within a global, changing environment.
This is an initial 4-month contract, with scope for extension, paying up to £24 per hour (inside IR35, through Umbrella) and based in South-East England. It is a 24/7 roles, working on a 12-hour, 4-shift rotation.
As a Response Analyst for a global energy company, you will monitor and report on world events and hold a critical role in decision-making for the company's response.
You will search for potential incidents, looking over and above major media networks to gain advance warning. You will utilise social media and a range of tools and platforms to the first to be aware of and make initial assessments on any news.
You will ensure the safety of staff and contact with travelling staff during emergencies, and make senior figures aware at any time of day or night where required.
- Experience assessing intelligence sources to gain insight on immediate impact to an organisation, with a strong ability to analyse and interpret a range of data sources.
- Broad knowledge of global geopolitical affairs and awareness of any impacts to Energy.
- Adept at picking up technical platforms and systems.
- Ability to work under pressure during critical response situations, adaptable to changing requirements and circumstances.
- Driven, with the ability to be agile, proactive and effectively convey information.
This role is an urgent requirement, so if interested, please apply asap - any questions, please email email@example.com