£300 - £345 per day
about 1 month ago
Temporary Reporter - £345
Currently recruiting an interim reporter to join a world-leading, FTSE 100 Energy company, and contribute articles covering key internal and external news.
My client is at the very forefront of their field in terms of sustainability, with aims to become carbon neutral by 2050 and investing significantly into solar, wind, electric and hydrogen.
The role is a contract up to 31st December 2022, based in London, and offering up to £345 per day (Umbrella, inside IR35).
You will be part of a team of 4 responsible for the creation of a global, daily newsletter, distributed to 10s thousands of people, reaching up to a senior level.
- Contribute articles on internal and external news, across both immediate and long-term pieces.
- Attend events and meetings to extrapolate key findings and include in articles.
- Maintain an awareness of day-to-day in the business and the wider media to pick out relevant pieces for inclusion int he newsletter.
- Research market trends within energy and carbon neutrality.
- Degree in relevant industry (e.g. communications, business or journalism).
- Around 3-5 years' experience as a reporter, ideally with some experience in energy.
- Strong ability to write clearly and concise content.
- Excellent organisational skills and flexible to manage multiple pieces of work simultaneously.
- Strong teamwork and networking skills and able to develop and maintain relationships at all levels of the business.
This is an urgent requirement - if interested, please apply ASAP and any questions, please email email@example.com