South East England, England
£400 - £500 per day
5 months ago
Temporary Recruitment Project Lead - £500pd
An unmatched opportunity for an Interim Recruitment Project Lead to join a market-leading, FTSE 100 Oil and Gas company, currently undergoing major transformation. My client is at the forefront of their field for sustainability with strong aims to become net zero by 2050. You will play a critical role in attracting world-class talent in direct support of this ambition.
This 6-month opportunity offers up to £500 per day (inside IR35, through Umbrella), with flexibility around working from home and in the South-East.
- Collaborate to develop and deliver Talent Attraction campaigns on a global basis.
- Analyse relevant data and adjust campaigns accordingly, as well as reporting any results and providing meaningful insight to inform business decisions.
- Work with Business Leads and key senior stakeholders to understand and meet requirements.
- Develop Recruitment campaigns aligned with global and regional business values.
- Manage global campaigns and projects, knitting together teams across markets to support demand and growth.
- Drive diversity and inclusion, implemented throughout campaigns.
- Pioneer innovative solutions to drive increased performance.
- Build relationships across 3rd party Talent Attraction agencies and maintain current relationships.
- A strong employer brand and recruitment marketing specialist
- Excellent experience delivering global attraction campaigns
- Prior experience developing effective employer value propositions.
- The ability to develop and maintain excellent working relationships across all levels, as well as the ability to influence and present to Senior Leadership.
- Flexible and adaptable to change, with an agile mindset.
This is an urgent requirement, so if interested, please apply ASAP and any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org