£15.00 - £16.42 per hour
3 months ago
Temporary Quality Controller - £16.42ph
Currently recruiting an Interim Quality Controller role on behalf of a leading Manufacturing company, to support on the inspection of materials, instruments, finished and in-process products.
This is an initial 6-month contract, paying up to £16.42ph (inside IR35, through Umbrella), based Warwickshire.
You will be responsible for the inspection of raw materials, instruments, finished and in-process products
You will perform visual, basic dimensional and documentation inspection and review in accordance with specified procedures or instructions
You will hold the ability to use equipment, measuring techniques and will be adept with relevant computer systems.
- Strong understanding of general manufacturing processes.
- Strong skills or communication.
- The ability to apply yourself to multiple competing tasks simultaneously.
- An understanding of Lean manufacturing principles.
- Ideally IVQ in General Engineering.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Basic knowledge of computers and software packages Word,Excel and Outlook prefered
This is an urgent requirement - if interested, please apply asap.