£150 - £200 per day
SS - 14562_1613745111
12 days ago
Temporary Purchasing Specialist
Temporary Purchasing Specialist required for an initial 12 month contract to provide purchasing support across the clinical trials operations of a global pharmaceutical company.
* Providing timely supply of materials globally across the network in accordance with cGxP, policies, procedures and applicable regulations.
* Procurement and timely receipt of materials in accordance with cGxP, policies, procedures and applicable regulations.
* Prepares Batch Records for Clinical Manufacturing in a timely manner.
* Coordinating review and revision of Batch Record templates.
* Arranges the scanning and archiving of completed Batch Records and other associated GxP documentation.
Experience within pharmaceutical or clinical trails will be beneficial but not a prerequisite.
To be considered you will have experience of purchasing & ordering materials and goods within a fast paced environment.
Please note this role will require working via an umbrella company.