West London, London
£400 - £500 per day
SS - 14643_1616409448
27 days ago
Temporary Public Health Analyst
Temporary Public Health Analyst required for an initial 3 month contract with a public sector organisation in West London.
- Develop Public Health Intelligence to enable the identification of priorities and guide the decision making process.
- Engage with stakeholders to understand application of data/operational requirements and develop solutions (including data management, data reporting and visualisation).
- Develop and present complex information in a range of formats for strategic and operational use, as well as information to the public and responding to media enquiries
- Define and develop data collection processes in order to monitor key metrics as required.
- Maintain high standards of data quality
- Undertake and support others to analyse and interpret trends in disease incidence, mortality and survival, particularly with regard to socioeconomic deprivation, exercising judgement in interpreting statistics
- Undertake initial investigation of exceedances in cases and work with operational colleagues to apply
- Lead and support the development of public facing information
- Substantial knowledge of epidemiology, statistics and public health intelligence and experience of providing solutions to a range of complex population health queries.
- Experience of Public Health analytics including age standardisations, undertaking sensitivity analysis, designing and undertaking evaluations
- Experience of data management including designing and managing systems needed to input, store and link (when possible) a broad range of data sources.
- Experience of managing projects that cross organisations boundaries and require partnership working large information projects which go across more than one organisation