South East England, England
Up to £180 per day
9 months ago
Temporary Project Officer - £180pd
A Local Authority in Greater London requires an Interim Project Officer to join their team to support the design and implementation of their Housing Management system. This role is paying up to £180 per day (Umbrella).
Strong Housing knowledge is an important requirement and the ideal candidate will hold excellent knowledge in the Allocations area, and/or the Homelessness and Housing Demand areas within a Local Authority.
- Working as a key member of the project team specifically created to design and implement the new Northgate Housing Management System
- Working with the Project Team and managers, to drive and support the design, testing and training phases of implementation.
- Holding key working relationships Senior Leadership Team, as well as external stakeholders.
- Maintain good financial management practices and balance customer aspirations for service enhancement, demonstrating value for money and efficiency savings.
- Liaise with the Project Team to provide project work stream management services and solution design for the new system.
- Data validation and cleansing tasks and data testing to support the migration
- Provide reports and documentation to evidence all activities
This is an urgent requirement, so if interested, please apply ASAP or email firstname.lastname@example.org / call 01483213310 to discuss.