£400 - £600 per day
23 days ago
One of the world's largest and most innovative sustainable technology organisations has an urgent requirement for an Interim Tax and Treasury Project Manager.
This will be a 6-month interim contract flexible on location rate negotiable.
To provide PMO/ Change Management support to the following transformation work packages:
- PMM - Support next stage of PMM Transition (6 sub workstreams) / Alignment with Group Treasury
- Group Metal - Support the transformation programme for this new Group function including defining remit / scope
- Tax, Treasury & Insurance - Support the transformation work package for the four functions including COEs for up to six territories
- Customs - Support the transformation programme led by Group Tax but focused on sector supply-chains, legal and compliance
Key area of responsibility for the individual will be to provide Project Management support (in terms of standard project management with regard to tracking and reporting against agreed action plans), but also Change Management support. Specifically, this will require creating a detailed plan for each work package that includes clear accountabilities (Responsible, Accountable, Consulted, Informed).
For the Change Management support - this will require working with the Change Management office. The individual will need to understand the impact of the changes to be delivered through the specific workstreams, and then work alongside the workstream lead in developing material that will support the necessary changes and help communicate 'what will be different'.
Specific responsibilities would include:
Overall management including:
- Develop and distribute Workstream 'Charter' (or aim) to provide an overall vision of the workstream goals and objectives
- Responsible for supporting the management of the projects and ensuring that the project deliverables are tracked and updates communicated to business stakeholders (including frequent update calls with the project lead)
- Engage with workstream leads to pro-actively drive delivery of key actions
- Track progress of agreed Work Plans and enrich with project milestone dates and PMO activities that need to take place to govern the project (e.g. KPI's)
- Preparation for [biweekly] Steering Committee meetings
- Develop Communication Plan (together with the Change Management office) and establish the comms protocol, procedure, and methods to communicate project information and issues among members of the team(s)
- Implement corrective action, if required, as decided by the management through the process of change management
- Identification and resolution of key issues including capturing, managing and monitoring risks
- Assist in documenting the specific deliverables due from each team member, at each stage of the
This is an urgent requirement so if it is of interest please apply immediately and contact Jamie.email@example.com to find out more.