£500 - £590 per day
4 months ago
Temporary Project Manager £590pd
An exciting opportunity for an Interim Project Manager, with a Finance background, to join a FTSE 100 leader in FMCG, to play a key part in their transformation.
An initial 4-month contract, offering up to £590 (Umbrella, Inside IR35), based working from home and in London.
As Project Manager, you will be crucial part of my client's merger and acquisition projects, with a particular focus on SAP projects.
You will be responsible for full, end-to-end project delivery, including initiation, planning, design, execution and monitoring the performance of the projects. This will require excellent planning, organisation and clear communication.
Working closely with key stakeholders and team members, you will hold team members to account, anticipate and mitigate any risk and resolve any issues.
- Strong Project Management experience across 5-7 years, with a Finance background.
- Ideally, some prior experience with SAP projects
- Advantageous would be some experience with M&A, Divestment or Separations.
- Business Integration experience.
- Excellent communication and stakehodler management experience up to a senior level.
- Previous experience within a global, matrix environment.
This is an urgent requirement - if interested, please apply ASAP and any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org