£300 - £375 per day
27 days ago
A globally recognised pharmaceutical organisation has an urgent requirement for an Interim Project Manager
This is an initial 12-month contract offering up to £375 p/d inside IR35 based in West London - some remote working available.
- Management of existing scientific learning content and assisting with the development of new learning content for launches
- Point of contact for global stakeholders - ensuring TA specific training content is regularly updated, and management of version controls
- Uploading learning content onto Sharepoint (used by global stakeholders) and administration of content on Sharepoint
- Assisting with content migration from Sharepoint to new LMS
- Developing quizzes and knowledge checkers to be deployed via the new LMS system
- Supporting countries with the localization of training content, eg administration of Articulate Storyline to deploy learning modules in different languages on the new LMS
- Collaborating closely with GCL&D team members and Learning Technology & Operations Associates
- Project Management
- Management of project timelines and roadmaps
- Close collaboration and management of external vendors when required (mainly Medical education agencies)
- Bachelor's degree preferred, ideally scientific/pharmaceutical background
- Minimum of 2-3 years of industry project management experience in L&D environment or equivalent, minimum of 8 years related experience in pharmaceutical industry
- Experience or background in Commercial/Marketing/Medical or Sales (eg Sales Representative, Medical Scientist etc)
- Experience with learning technologies and tools (eg Kahoot, Articulate Storyline, Brainshark, LMS etc)
- Experience working in global and diverse/multicultural environments.
- Computer skills: knowledge of Office 365
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, as well as actively contributing to project teams
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills, and ideally strong intercultural skills
- Organized with ability to multitask and prioritize effectively.
- Strong attention to detail and complex problem-solving
- English + EU language (preferred, but not essential)
This is an urgent requirement so if it is of interest please apply immediately and contact Jamie.firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.