£385 - £485 per day
4 months ago
Temporary Project Engineer £485pd
A fantastic opportunity for an interim Project Engineer to join a leading FMCG company and support on varied CAPEX projects, with up to £multi-million spends.
This role is a 12-month contract, offering up to £485 per day (umbrella, inside IR35), primarily site-based in Fife, with flexibility around working from home.
This role will sit in a CAPEX spend environment, with a range of electrically-biased projects varying from small, to £multi-million spends across expansions, new builds and warehousing.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop requirement specifications, deliver CAPEX Projects to the correct specifications and develop project schedules.
- Manage spend and resources efficiently for CAPEX projects.
- Manage full end-to-end project lifecycle, from approval through to closure.
- Ensure compliance with relevant regulations.
- Strong Project Manager or Project Engineer, with 5-10 years' experience
- Technical background, e.g., Electrical / Control and Instrumental / Mechanical.
- Capital Project experience.
- Experience in regards to explosive atmospheres - e.g. Drinks, Pharmaceuticals or Oil & Gas.
- Self-motivated and able to manage own priorities and ownership.
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
This is an urgent requirement - if interested, please apply ASAP and any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org