Up to £434 per day
6 months ago
Temporary Project Engineer £434pd
A fantastic opportunity for an Interim Project Engineer to join a world-leading, FTSE 100, FMCG company and sit within their global Packaging team, providing crucial support, leadership and guidance on Packaging Operations.
This role is initially running until the end of October 2022, offering up to £434 per day (Umbrella, inside IR35) and based working from home and in the Fife region (once restrictions allow).
This Interim Project Engineer role will sit within my client's Global Engineering Packaging team, with responsibility for providing Engineering functional support, leadership and guidance across Packaging Operations, Brand and Procurement.
You will support packaging sites on a global basis, which may require a degree of mobility, depending on business priorities.
- 5 years' + Engineering experience, ideally within a packaging industry environment.
- Excellent skills of project management, considerable experience in the space and ability to prepare project plans.
- Knowledge and understanding of Packaging process and technology.
- Strong ability to collate, analyse and present data, and develop user requirements with key business partners.
- Health and Safety experience, including NEBOSH qualification.
- Excellent communication and networking skills.
If interested, please apply asap and any questions, please email email@example.com