£300 - £380 per day
8 months ago
13 March 2022
Temporary Project Engineer £380pd
A fantastic opportunity for an Interim project Engineer to join a FTSE 100 FMCG company, to provide Capital Project Management support to their Packaging sites, across Glasgow and Fife.
This is a 12-month contract, from March 2022, offering up to £380 per day (umbrella, inside IR35), aligned to sites in Glasgow and Fife, and some flexible working from home.
You will sit in a team responsible for delivering Capital Expenditure projects in Packaging.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to develop requirement specifications.
- Delivery of full-lifecycle, Packaging, CAPEX projects in line with technical specifications.
- Develop cost estimates and project schedules.
- Manage spend for CAPEX projects efficiently.
- Lead and manage external resource.
- Oversee commissioning activities.
- Ensure compliance with relevant health and safety requirements.
This role will be responsible for the delivery of projects across both the Glasgow and Fife sites; flexibility will be required.
- Mechanical, electrical or process engineering background.
- Previous Packaging project experience.
- Strong skills of communication, and the ability to liaise with stakeholders up to a senior level.
If interested, please apply ASAP and any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org