£330 - £430 per day
about 1 month ago
Temporary Project Engineer - Packaging £430
Currently recruiting a fantastic opportunity for a Project Engineer, with experience in Packaging industry experience, to join a FTSE leader in FMCG, to act as key support for their global packaging operations.
This role is a 12-month contract, offering up to £430 per day (umbrella, inside IR35), based in Fife with some flexible working from home.
This business-critical role sits in my client's Global Engineering Packaging team, providing engineering functional support, leadership and advice across global packaging operations, including Technical and Procurement Teams.
You will support packaging sites globally for my client, so this role will require an element of mobility.
- Around 5 years + of relevant Engineering experience, ideally with experience within a Packaging Industry environment, or similar.
- Extensive Project Management experience.
- Strong ability in preparation of project plans, collation and analysis of data, the development of comprehensive user requirement briefs in collaboration with business partners, and the preparation of relevant written documentation.
- Good Health & Safety experience and relevant qualification.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to establish strong relationships with stakeholders and peers up to a senior level.
This role is an immediate requirement - if interested, please apply asap and any questions, please email email@example.com